Liquor Licenses

The Arvada City Clerk's office is responsible for almost all liquor licensing within the City of Arvada. This includes:

  • New liquor license applications for restaurants, taverns, retail stores;
  • Transfers of existing licenses to new owners;
  • Fermented malt beverage application
  • Annual renewals of all liquor licenses;
  • Liquor at special events;
  • Violations of local laws or Colorado Revised Statutes pertaining to responsible liquor services;
  • Administrative services such as manager registrations, modifications, stockholder changes, etc.

Because every situation is different regarding which application forms, fees and other necessary documents are required, please email Sarah Walters, Deputy City Clerk, or call 720-898-7544.