Becoming a Court-Appointed Attorney

Any person charged before the Municipal Court who is financially unable to obtain counsel and who could be incarcerated if convicted of one or more of the violations with which charged, may petition the Court for court-appointed counsel.

If you are an attorney in good standing with the Colorado Bar Association and interested in representing indigent municipal court clients charged with jail-eligible offenses, you may submit an application for consideration.

Application to Provide Legal Service as Court-Appointed Counsel