Pay My Water & Trash Bill
For address changes or service transfers please call customer service at 720-898-7070 (Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm). For missed waste and recycling pick up please call 720-898-7575. For additional utility bill questions, please email us.
Ways to Pay Your Bill
Sign in or create an account in the Online Payment Portal.
Please note: In the online payment portal, the prefilled amount under "amount due" shows utility charges that are not yet due. Please reference the amount on your bill statement for current charges. The different amounts are due to the way trash and recycling fees are entered into the billing system.
If you pay the prefilled amount due, the difference will appear as a credit on your next billing statement.
Other Payment Options
- Enroll in ACH Direct Payment Service (this cannot be done online)
- Download the ACH / Direct Payment Enrollment Form (PDF). Fill out the form, attach a voided check, and mail or drop it in the drop box.
- If you are already enrolled in ACH but your checking account information changes, you must re-submit a new form, include a voided check and mail or drop in drop-box.
- Automated Phone Payment: Call 720-898-7852 to make a credit card payment.
- Mail a Check: When writing out your check, include your account number and/or property address and mail payment to the utility billing office: 8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80002. You can call 720-898-7070 to find out the balance on your account.
- Drop Box Payment: You can drop your payment in one of our two drop boxes. Remember to always pay by check or money order when dropping off your payment in a drop box. The drop boxes are located:
- Between the Post Office and the Annex
- At City Hall main entrance
Trash & Recycling Program
Associated fees from the City organized Waste Hauling Program are also now included on your bill.
Water Shut Off
If your water service has been shut off due to lack of payment, payments must be made by phone at 720-898-7070 to restore water service and must be received during business hours Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.