Parking Permit Registration
Parking permits are issued online through the Arvada Permit site.
To register your vehicle(s):
- Have your vehicle(s) information on hand
- Go to the Arvada Permit site
- Follow the steps as prompted
You will need proof of residency for a residential permit by uploading a copy or picture of your driver's license with the address listed on the card, or a utility bill to the address with your name on it.
If applying for an employee permit, you will need to upload proof of employment. For more information on parking permit ordinances, please visit our Municode Site.
Visit the Parking Permit Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how to register.
- How does enforcement of the new digital permit program work?
Beginning January 1, 2021, due to the adoption of the digital parking permit program, enforcement of these residential areas will be enforceable through the use License Plate Reader camera technology.
- How long is my parking permit valid for?
Residential permits are valid for one year from the date of approval, and Olde Town employee permits must be renewed every six months.
- Is my residential permit valid all over the city where permits are required?
No. Your residential permit is only valid in your neighborhood.
- Can I get a permit for a visitor to my residence?
Yes. If you have an account with a registered vehicle that has been approved you may add a visitor permit to your account that is good for 24 hours. If you already have two complimentary permits you may purchase up to 3 more at $5 each.
- How will I know when it is time for me to re-register?
An automatic email will be generated and sent to you prior to the permit's expiration. The email will come from [email protected] so ensure the address is added to your contact list or it may go to your junk mailbox.
- What if I get a new vehicle, license plate or have a temporary plate?
Simply log in to the site, click on "Manage Permit", then click "Edit" next to the vehicle that is registered, and edit the information on the following screen. If the temporary plate is replaced with a permanent plate, follow the same instructions to input the new plate.
- What number do I call to report an issue with permit-only parking violations in my neighborhood?
Beginning August 29th, 2021 you can call the City's parking ambassador contractor, LAZ Parking, at 720-364-8587 if you would like them to drive through your neighborhood and ensure all vehicles on the street are permitted.