Report a Road Issue

Report a road issue (pothole, snow/ice, debris in right-of-way) in the City of Arvada. See the map for state highways. Please note: If you wish to report debris in the road that is causing a road hazard, call 911.

Is It an Arvada Road?

Submit a request through Ask Arvada.

Is it a State Highway?

Some of the main roads in Arvada are State Highways and are maintained by the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT). Please view the map below. Roads highlighted in purple are State Highways. If the road issue you wish to report is on a State Highway, please submit your concern / request to Colorado Department of Transportation.

State Highways