Park Pavilion Rentals in Arvada
The Arvada Parks Department offers 11 pavilions for reservation from April 1 to September 30 each year. All offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills, except McIlvoy Pavilion. Permanent restrooms are not provided in any of our parks or pavilions, however portalets may be available seasonally at some locations.
Visit CivicRec and click on the 'Pavilion Rentals' tab at the top of the page to reserve a pavilion.
The Parks Department also has several other park pavilions throughout the City that are first-come, first serve year-round. Visit the Interactive Park Pavilion map to see where all the City's pavilions are located.
- The pavilions and tables at Ralston Central Park Splash Pad cannot be reserved. They are first-come, first-served and are intended to be shared by our community. Please be considerate and limit your time at the tables so that others have the opportunity to use them as well.
- The Oak Park Picnic Area (the picnic tables near Ralston Creek, not the pavilion) is now first come, first served, and is no longer reservable
- The Lake Arbor Pavilion is not available for the 2023 season due to the Lake Arbor Restoration Project
|Name||Location||Flat Rate Fee 7 am to 10 pm||Alcohol Eligible|
|Allen House Pavilion||11200 W 64th Avenue||$100||Yes ($15 fee)|
|Arvada Volunteer Firefighters Pavilion||8990 W 84th Avenue||$100||No|
|Lake Arbor Pavilion|
Not available for the 2023 season due to the Lake Arbor restoration project
|6450 Pomona Drive||$90||No|
|McIlvoy Pavilion||5750 Upham Street||$250||Yes ($15 fee)|
|Mechelen Pavilion at Memorial Park||8001 W 59th Avenue||$100||Yes ($15 fee)|
|Oak Pavilion||6562 Oak Street||$100||Yes ($15 fee)|
|Quaker Acres Pavilion||17085 W 74th Place||$100||No|
|Ralston Central Park and Splash Pad||Picnic tables and pavilion cannot be reserved|
|Robby Ferrufino Pavilion||8925 W 74th Avenue||$90||No|
|Sunrise Ridge Pavilion||17102 W 61st Dr.||$100||No|
|Tennyson Knolls Pavilion||4990 W 62nd Avenue||$90||No|
|Wolff Pavilion||8475 W 57th Avenue||$90||No|
- Public parks are open from dawn to dusk.
- Pavilion reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days in advance.
- Pavilion reservations are valid from 7 am to 10 pm.
- All of our parks offer picnic tables, benches and charcoal grills. (Exception: McIlvoy Pavilion does not have tables or benches)
- Propane grills, tables, and folding chairs allowed.
- There are no permanent restrooms in our parks with pavilion rentals.
- Portalets may be available seasonally at some pavilions - visit CivicRec for details.
- Amenities vary from park to park - visit CivicRec for details.
- Bouncy castles and other inflatable gyms and obstacle courses are prohibited in all parks.
- Food trucks are only allowed with a special event permit.
- All local public health restrictions apply.
No alcohol beverages are allowed in any park unless you have reserved an alcohol-eligible pavilion (Allen House, McIlvoy, Mechelen, Oak) during the pavilion reservation season (April 1 to September 30), applied for a beer permit and received written approval. In addition, the City reserves the right to ask you for a $100 damage and littering fee if the pavilion is found in damaged condition.
Do You Need a Special Event Permit?
- Event is to be held on public property.
- Event is open to the general public (free or ticketed).
- Event anticipates more than 100 people attending/participating.
- Event will have food trucks.