Report a Minor Traffic Accident

Do you need to report a minor traffic accident in Arvada? You can do so using the Colorado State Patrol's online system. The Arvada Police Department does not take over-the-counter accident reports on a walk-in basis. Citizens involved in a minor accident in the City of Arvada should visit Colorado State Patrol Site within 30 days to file an accident report.

Use the CSP Website: 

  • if an accident alert was in effect at the time the accident occurred;
  • if a hit and run accident occurs on private property and there is no suspect information;
  • if drivers have exchanged information and left the scene; or,
  • if minor accident occurred on private property.

Visit the Colorado State Patrol Site.