Sports Complex Permitting & Scheduling
The City of Arvada manages the permitting and scheduling of organized sports activities including soccer, lacrosse, rugby, baseball, softball, and more on the City's public fields. The City's athletic complexes include:
- Harold D. Lutz Sports Complex: 10664 W 58th Avenue
- Long Lake Regional Park: 17850 W 64th Avenue
- Stenger Sports Complex: 11200 W 58th Avenue
- Pioneer Park: 12100 W 82nd Avenue
- Foster Fields: 5300 Saulsbury Court
- Youth Memorial Sports Complex: 7619 Alkire Street
Visit CivicRec, our field reservation system, to learn more and to submit a request.
Athletic Field Status
Visit the Athletic Field Status page for updates on weather-related field closures. The field status is updated daily by 1 p.m.
If you have any questions or would like help reserving a field, please contact the City of Arvada at 720-898-7427 or contact the Arvada Fields email.
- 2023 Athletic Field Permitting Timelines
- 2023 Athletic Field Price Sheet
- 2023 Athletic Field Rental Rules and Agreement
- Athletic Field Tournament Timelines
- Athletic Field Weather Policy
- Cancellation Policy - Leagues
- Cancellation Policy - Tournaments
- COVID-19 Acknowledgement
- Athletic Field Rental Request Form (PDF)
- Stenger Sports Complex Fall 2023 Layout Map @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Where can I read a complete list of rules and regulations?
- Who do I contact for questions about my field reservation?
- What hours will the field be available?
- If no one is using a field, can it be used without a permit/reservation?
- What is the City’s weather policy?
- Is overnight parking allowed?
- Who is responsible for picking up trash?
Beginning in 2022, the City of Arvada began managing field programming and scheduling for the city's athletic fields and sports complexes. The City is focused on ensuring Arvada's parks and amenities evolve with our diverse, changing, and growing community. Our priority is to provides access to a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities and high-quality fields for the community, including youth and adult sports.