Report a Problem or Ask a Question

Ask Arvada

Welcome to Ask Arvada!

This system allows residents to report a problem within Arvada’s city limits. It should be used for non-emergency issues only and will be routed to the appropriate staff member for resolution. We monitor this during business hours, which means you can expect a reply within 1-3 business days. For life-threatening emergencies, call 911. 

Report Non-emergency Police Matters

To report a non-emergency police matter, call 720-898-6900 or view more information online.

Report Water Line or Sewer Line Breaks

For urgent concerns or emergencies at any time of day, please call the following numbers. For water line or sewer line breaks, please call 720-898-7070. 

Report a Sick or Injured Animal

To report a sick or injured animal, please call 720-898-6900. 

Report Streetlight Outages

Most streetlights within Arvada are owned and operated by Xcel Energy. To report a streetlight outage or repair, contact Xcel Energy directly by completing their online form or by calling 800-895-4999. Exceptions: Streetlights located in the Olde Town Arvada and Candelas subdivisions are owned and operated by the City of Arvada. View a map of where City-owned street lights are located. To report a streetlight outage or repair in the Olde Town Arvada or Candelas subdivisions, please use our online Ask Arvada portal

Report All Other Requests through Ask Arvada

To submit a request, you must provide your:

  1. First and last name
  2. Valid email address
  3. Location of the issue
  4. A detailed description of the issue you are reporting (pictures are optional but can be added)
You must provide accurate information in order for your submission to be processed properly. All submissions must include your first and last name, a valid email address or phone number, and the location of the issue so that the appropriate team member may follow up with you for additional information as may be necessary. Submissions that contain inaccurate or false information may not be processed.

Submit Your Request