March 14, 2024
Sales and Use Tax Class
Thursday, March 14, 2024
The City of Arvada Revenue team is offering a free class on collecting and reporting Sales and Use Tax.
The class is taught by tax auditors that strive to help educate you on tax topics and issues. Important topics that will be covered include:
- Licensing requirements, tax forms and payment options
- What and when to tax items
- Record keeping tips
- What is use tax and how it applies to your business
- What happens when your account is delinquent
- Refund requirements
- What to expect from an audit
The class is held on the 2nd Thursday of each month from noon - 1 pm in the Finance conference room located in the City of Arvada Annex (east of City Hall) at 8001 Ralston Road. Please call 720-898-7100 for more information and to reserve a spot.