How to apply?

Each sign needs a separate sign permit (wall signs separated by a distance of more than three feet shall be considered separate signs). Provide the following with the application:

  • For signs in Olde Town or Reno Park, you will first need to include a Certificate of Compliance with Design Guidelines (Apply through the Planning Department)
  • Sign Elevation and Detail plan with measurements indicated
  • Plot Plan showing where on the property and/or the building where the sign/s will be located;
  • Signed letter of permission from property owner

Show All Answers

1. What restrictions are there for signs?
2. How to apply?
3. Is there electrical involved (including any internal or external lighting)?