Is a contractor’s license required?

Yes. A contractor with a Municipal General Contractor license or a Licensed Plumber (through the City of Arvada Building Department) can install sewer and water services within the property. If the project requires a repair or disconnect to the main (in the street or sidewalk), that work must be performed by a Municipal General Contractor. The Municipal General Contractor license must be obtained through the City of Arvada Engineering Division, please visit our licensing page for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Is a contractor’s license required?
2. How to apply and permit review?