Can I make a noise complaint?

Yes. The City of Arvada has noise control laws and enforces them. From loudspeakers to fireworks or loud music, many noises can create a disturbance. In most areas, noise standards (how loud things can be and what sorts of disturbing noises can be made) are lower (quieter) from 9 pm to 7 am. A noise complaint can be made at any time. To report a noise complaint, please call 720-898-6900.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make a noise complaint?
2. My vehicle was impounded. What do I do?
3. I got a parking ticket. Now what?
4. Does the Police Department have a lost and found?
5. When do I call 911 and when do I call the non-emergency number?
6. Can the APD help me with VIN Verifications?
7. Can the APD unlock a car?
8. Can the APD help with the locks on my home?
9. How do I register my bicycle?
10. Who can help me with car seat installations?