My vehicle was impounded. What do I do?

Vehicles impounded by the Arvada Police are released directly by Connolly's Towing. Contact Connolly's Towing at 303-424-3445 to find out what is needed to recover a towed vehicle.

If your car is on a police hold, you will need to contact the Arvada Police Department Evidence Unit at 720-898-6926 to find out how to retrieve your vehicle. Depending upon the storage location of your vehicle, you will go to Connolly's Towing to pay the required fees to them and obtain your vehicle or you will pay the City of Arvada towing fees at Evidence and obtain a vehicle release. Vehicles released from the City's impound facility are only done by appointment. Remember, it is the vehicle owner's responsibility to keep registration information current.

Connolly's Towing

  • Address: 5702 W 60th Ave, Arvada, CO 80003
  • Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday Closed 
  • Phone: 303-424-3445

Show All Answers

1. Can I make a noise complaint?
2. My vehicle was impounded. What do I do?
3. I got a parking ticket. Now what?
4. Does the Police Department have a lost and found?
5. When do I call 911 and when do I call the non-emergency number?
6. Can the APD help me with VIN Verifications?
7. Can the APD unlock a car?
8. Can the APD help with the locks on my home?
9. How do I register my bicycle?
10. Who can help me with car seat installations?