All fields that are part of the City of Arvada’s athletic complexes require a reservation and permit prior to use. These complexes include:
- Harold D. Lutz Sports Complex: 10664 W. 58th Ave.
- Long Lake Regional Park: 17850 W. 64th Ave.
- Stenger Sports Complex: 11200 W 58th Ave.
- Pioneer Park: 12100 W. 82nd Ave.
- Foster Fields: 5300 Saulsbury Ct.
- Youth Memorial Sports Complex: 7619 Alkire St.
Park fields (Tier 3 fields) are open to the public for free without a permit during regular hours (6am-11pm. daily). Park fields can also be reserved using CivicRec, the City’s online field reservation system. Park fields (Tier 3 Fields) require a permit when the use is organized, preplanned, recurring, or the applicant is conducting a private event or program for a park purpose.