If you find or lose a pet, notify Arvada Animal Management at 720-898-6850. This is a recorded line and Animal Management Officers (AMO) check it frequently. Be prepared to leave a message with the following information:
- Breed of the animal and color
- The sex of the animal and if it has been altered (spayed or neutered)
- Type of collar and color
- Rabies tag, identification tag, and/or microchip information
- Location the animal was lost or found
- Your name, address, and phone number
If you've lost a pet, you may also contact Foothills Animal Shelter to see if your pet may have been turned in by a concerned citizen.