Where can I take my court ordered classes?

If you have been sentenced to complete a class, you can find information about those classes here.

Institute for Specialized Alternative Education (I.S.A.E.)

Offers classes including Teens and Tobacco, Petty Theft, Violence is Preventable, Violence Intervention, Discovering Better Choices, Young Offenders, and Female Offenders. Visit the ISAE website for more information.

CIMA Remote Education

Offers classes including Responsible Driver, Aggressive Driver, Road Rage, Petty Theft, Resolving Conflict, Anger Management, and Animal Management. Visit the CIMA website for more information.

National Institute for Change

Offers Youth and Adult therapeutic services and one-day classes. Visit the National Institute for Change website for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What are the Community Service Requirements?
2. How do I reschedule my hearing or ask for a continuance?
3. Does the City of Arvada have a curfew?
4. Juvenile Cases
5. Where can I take my court ordered classes?
6. Can I bring coffee or other drinks to court?