How can I get help paying my water bill?

The Utility Billing Customer Service team is available to help customers navigate understanding and paying their bills. Payment plans are available to create equalized payments across a 12 month period. One time hardship credits are also available for qualifying customers. Please call the Utility Billing team at 720-898-7070 for more information.

Additionally, the state of Colorado has robust utilities support services through LEAP (Low-Income Energy Assistance Program). They have added additional federal funding for water assistance through a program called LIHWAP (Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program). Please visit the LEAP website to see if you qualify or call 1-866-432-8435 for assistance.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my water bill?
2. How can I report a water issue?
3. How can I establish water and sewer service?
4. How can I get help paying my water bill?
5. What steps can I take to reduce my water bill amount?
6. Why do water rates increase?
7. What can I expect in 2024 compared to previous years?
8. When will I see increases on my bill?
9. How do Arvada's rates compare to surrounding cities?
10. Are rate increases because of new development in Arvada?
11. How can I pay my SDC or "tap fee"?
12. When can I pay my SDC or "tap fee"?