Can I file negative sales or use tax?

No, MUNIRevs will not allow you to file a tax form where you are owed money. You will need to fill out a Claim for Refund form and send it to us for review. Once it has been reviewed and approved we can put a credit on your account or submit your request for a refund.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get started?
2. What if I made a mistake?
3. Are you having technical issues?
4. Did Your Company ID Change?
5. I have a debit block, what is your id?
6. Can I file negative sales or use tax?
7. I am an occasional filer or special event, how do I file and pay online?
8. How do I pay?
9. How much does it cost?